Careers. We are hiring.
Streamline Integrated Technologies, Inc. is incorporated in Texas. We design, sell, install, and service automated and traditional material handling systems. We have our own installation crew based out of Houston, Texas. In addition, out of our corporate office in Dallas, we have technicians, programmers, engineering support, and marketing & sales support.
The Automation Technician will develop and troubleshoot machine hardware and controls. Implement industrial machine electrical systems. Maintain and diagnose mechanical and electrical systems. Work with management, engineers, and customers in building, installing, and maintaining industrial equipment.
- Read and understand electrical and mechanical prints.
- Proficient in the use of multi-meters.
- Proficient in the use of hand tools.
- Ability to use a computer and related software applications to send/receive e-mail messages, enter information into a database or spreadsheet, word processing, and data entry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Willingness to learn Allen Bradley RS Studio software and related products.
- Willingness to learn AutoCad.
- Diagnose and repair electromechanical problems with conveyor, carousel, robotics, servo, and other types of industrial automation.
- Associate’s degree in electronics or industrial fields or technical certification from an institution accredited by a national recognized accrediting agency or 5-7 years of experience in an automation or maintenance environment.
- Must have good attention to detail. Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Good communications skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel.
- Able to work with little direction.
- Valid TX State driver’s license is required to travel to customer sites if necessary.
- Position is 8-5 Monday-Friday and also must be willing to participate in the after-hours service rotation.
Send resume to email@example.com.
The Shop Technician will take care of facilities, assist in assembly work, and assist in machine maintenance work.
- At shop 8-5, M-F
- Assist Automation Technician at local and non-Local jobsites.
- On call nights and weekends. Paid to be available. Paid hourly rate to go onsite during off hours.
- Shop equipment operation & maintenance: Mills, lathe, waterjet, saws, welders, Fork lift, scissor lift, conveyor,
- Facilities maintenance: bathroom cleaning, trash removal, replace lightbulbs, fix chairs, replace ballasts,
painting, shop cleaning, sweeping, shop organization and cleaning of tools and parts.
- Shop Skills
- Part repair: Rollers, sheet metal, welding, painting.
- Panel build
- Shipping and Receiving deliveries
- Load trucks using forklifts
- Part pickup and delivery using personal vehicle
- Ability to consider machine symptoms objectively and test to find solutions.
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller tasks.
- Ability to work independently and within a group.
- Ability to listen to customers and speak to them respectfully no matter the situation.
- Computer literate
- Basic Microsoft office skills required.
Applicant will be required to travel locally providing their own transportation and have the ability to carry parts up to 6′ long and 100lbs. Mileage paid each pay period.
Applicant must be willing to travel non-local 25%. Applicant must have a credit card to use for travel expenses paid each pay period. SIT can prepay some travel expenses but not all. SIT pays per diem to cover food.
Applicant will spend remaining time at the shop preparing for upcoming jobs as well as completing other tasks such as building panels, assembling equipment, testing equipment, or facility maintenance.
Job is 8-5, Monday through Friday. Some off hours or weekends may be required from time to time.
Applicant must provide their own tools. Hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, allen wrenches, tool bag, multimeter, etc.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.